Successful Attorney Representing Tulsa & Broken Arrow Clients with Serious Injuries
If you have sustained serious injuries as a result of someone else’s negligence, you deserve to be financially compensated for the incredible damage they have caused you and your family. Our firm works tirelessly to handle this legal process on your behalf so that you can focus on recovering and adjusting to a new normal.
Personal Injury Types
There are several categorizations of injury claims related to negligence. Determining which one is an important first step on the way toward collecting compensation. These include:
- Personal injury liability: Auto accidents, assault, battery, intentional torts, etc.
- Premises liability: Slip & fall accidents, exposed wiring, faulty stairs, etc.
- Product liability: Defective products
- Workers’ Compensation: Workplace accidents & cumulative injuries
- Medical malpractice: Accidents which occur due to medical mistakes
- Defamation: Illegal attacks on your reputation
- Dog bites: Injuries sustained from attacks by dogs, cats, & other domestic pets
Why Should I File a Claim?
Though it may seem an overwhelming hassle, filing a personal injury claim allows you to collect compensation from the parties that have wronged you. Working with an experienced personal injury attorney takes the stress off of your shoulders so that you can simply concentrate for getting well again. We’ll handle the entire process from start to finish, as well as all communications with the involved insurance parties and the other side’s defense.